(1) The role of Carboxymethyl Cellulose in petroleum is as
1. CMC-containing mud can form a thin layer of relatives, low permeability filter cake, so reduce water loss,
2. In the mud after adding CMC, the rig gets low initial shear force, which makes the mud wrap easy to release gas, and the debris is quickly discarded in the mud.
3. Drilling mud and other suspended dispersions exist in a certain period of time after CMC is added to stabilize and extend the existence time
(2) CMC has the following excellent properties in oil field applications:
1. High replacement, good consistency, high viscosity, low dosage, effectively improve mud efficiency;
2. Moisturizing, salt, alkali resistance, suitable for freshwater, seawater, saturated saline water-based mud;
3. Good quality cake formation, stability, and can effectively stabilize the structure of soft soil to prevent the wall from collapsing;
4. It is difficult to control the solid content and a wide range of mud systems;
(3) Fracturing fluid characteristics and CMC
1. Has good gelling properties
2. Strong carrying capacity
3. Easy to break glue
4. Low residual characteristics
5. Reduce environmental pollution
6. Excellent cross-linking performance
As a Carboxymethyl Cellulose Factory, share with you the toothpaste application of CMC.
1) CMC function of toothpaste
1.has good rheological and thixotropic properties;
2. Acid resistance: pH range 2-4;
3. Salt: Various inorganic salts can be added for the paste, and the viscosity of the paste will not significantly degrade over time;
4. Heat: good stable thermal effect;
5. High transparency: due to uniform replacement, less free fiber, high transparency of paste;
6. Strong antimicrobial ability: due to better replacement uniformity, strong anti-mucosal enzyme performance.
2) The role of toothpaste sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in production
1. Good compatibility, uniform mixing of toothpaste ingredients;
2. Give toothpaste good moldability;
3. The toothpaste paste is delicate and smooth;
4. During the storage of toothpaste, whether it is water paste or not, it will not hull or return to coarse.
CMC for dyeing and textile printing
CMC sodium carboxymethyl cellulose for printing and dyeing textiles has the following outstanding characteristics
1.CMC is more stable than natural paste
2. Better fluidity, even staining
3. The film-forming power is great and will not be interrupted
4. A higher degree of substitution, which can be reduced with reactive dyes, and the printing material has a soft feel
5. Less gel particles, no staining defects
6.has good coloring
7. Can print beautiful patterns.
8. There is no reduction in itself, which has a greater impact on small staining
9. Can be used with other adhesives
11. Stable long-term storage
Our company also has Food Additive Liquid Acetic Acid on sale, welcome to consult.