Xylitol is a kind of sugar alcohol compound with the formula C5H12O5. It is a colorless or white crystalline solid that is soluble in water. Xylitol naturally exists in small amounts in various fruit, vegetables, cereal grains and so on. Humans produce small quantities of xylitol via normal metabolism. Xylitol is a sweetener, which is used as food additives and sugar substitute, and it has the same sweetness as sucrose. It only contain 2.4 calories per gram, which is 40% fewer than regular sugar. In food and drinks, xylitol can be used as sweetener in desserts, milk, coffee, chocolates, candies, and chewing gums. In cosmetics, it can be used in facial cleanser, face cream, and lotion. In oral cleaning products, it can be used in toothpaste and mouthwash.
1. Xylitol powder has effect on weight loss, glycuresis and pneumonia.
2. Xylitol powder can prevent decayed tooth and improve the immune ability of the body.
3. Xylitol powder can promote the action of the salutary germs and improve the immunity of body.
4. The cake making with xylitol powder can keep soft longer than making with the saccharose for its humectant.
5. Xylitol powder can absorb more calory than other polyols, so the food making with xylitol has a cool taste and keep the original food flavor.
1. Used As Food Additives: Bakery, Beverage, Confectionary, Culinary, Dairy,Frozen Dessert.
2. Dietary Supplement.
3. Fruit Application.
4. Oral Care.
xylitol can be also packed in retails bags or jar(150g, 250g, 500g)