CMC is a highly efficient paper additive that can be used in paint coatings, pulp addition, surface finish processes, good water retention, and excellent dispersibility shear thinning. As a Formic Acid Factory, let's give you a detailed introduction.
(1) CMC pigments for coatings
1. Control and adjustment of paint rheology and pigment dispersion, and increase the solid content of the paint;
2. Paint fake plastic to improve the coating speed of the paint;
3. Enhance the water retention of the coating to prevent migration of the water-soluble adhesive;
4. Have a good movie to improve the gloss coating;
5. Improve the retention rate of the paint brightener and improve the whiteness of the paper;
6. Improve the lubrication performance of the coating, improve the coating quality and extend the service life of the blade.
(2) CMC Powder plays a major role in pulp
1. Improve grinding efficiency, promote fiber refinement, and shorten time jitter;
2. Adjust the potential pulp, evenly dispersed fibers, improve the "papermaking performance" of the machine, and further improve the formation of the sheet;
3. Improve various additives, fillers and retention fines;
4. Increase the bonding force between fibers to improve the physical properties of the paper;
5. Used in combination with dry and wet strength agents to improve the wet and dry strength of the paper;
6. Protect rosin internal sizing, AKD, enhance sizing effect,
(3) CMC plays a major role in surface sizing
1. Has good rheology and film-forming properties;
2. Reduce the porosity of the paper and improve the oil resistance of the paper;
3. Increase the brightness and gloss of the paper;
4. Increase the hardness, smoothness, and control of the paper;
5. Improve the surface strength and wear resistance of paper, reduce hair loss and improve print quality.