Fulvic Acid is a reddish-brown powder that is soluble in water. It is a plant growth regulator that can promote plant growth, play an important role in combating drought, improve plant stress resistance, increase yield and improve quality. The main application objects are wheat, corn, sweet potato, millet, rice, cotton, peanut, rape, tobacco, mulberry, melons, fruits and vegetables.
Product quality standards
Fulvic acid solids are dark brown, sour, odorless, easily soluble in water, ethanol, dilute acid, dilute alkali and aqueous acetone.
1.Fulvic acid content≥95%
10% aqueous solution PH 2.5-3
3.Heavy metal <20PPM 4.Arsenic salt <2PPM
5, E4∥E6 ratio is between 10-15
It can be used as a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. It can promote plant growth. In particular, it can properly control the openness of stomata in crop leaves, reduce transpiration, and play an important role in combating drought. It can improve stress resistance, increase yield and improve quality. The main application objects are Wheat, corn, sweet potato, millet, rice, cotton, peanut, rape, tobacco, mulberry, melons, fruits, vegetables, etc .; they can be mixed with some non-alkaline pesticides, and often have synergistic effects. As a Fulvic Acid Supplier, share the following uses with you:
1. It can be used as liquid compound fertilizer such as "leaf surface treasure", "phytoprotectant", "prolific spirit" and "plant growth hormone".
2. Used for spraying crops, resisting drought and resisting hot wind. Taking foliar spraying wheat as an example, the average stomata opening can be reduced by about two-thirds. At the same time, it can also improve plant root vitality, prevent premature senescence, increase various enzyme activities, and increase chlorophyll content by more than 20%.
3. Used for foliar spraying of economic crops such as apples, grapes, peanuts, watermelons, vegetables, tea, etc., which can increase the sugar content by 2-4 degrees, reduce acidity, and increase VC, thereby improving fruit quality. It can be used to prevent and cure verticillium wilt and increase cotton yield by 15-30%.
4. For medical treatment, it can increase the body's immunity, adjust gastrointestinal function, anti-tumor, have hemostatic, anti-inflammatory and promoting blood circulation and stasis, and has a better curative effect on hypertension and gynecological diseases.
5. As a feed additive, it can increase the appetite of pigs and increase tenderness; increase the egg production rate of chickens by 15.5%, increase the hatching rate of chickens by 21.8%, increase the rate of healthy chicks by 15-20%, and prevent livestock diseases and chicken fever.
6. Used in industry, cigar dyeing agent, ceramic additive, beneficiation inhibitor, battery cathode expansion agent, heavy metal ion adsorbent, etc.
Packed in fiber woven plastic film bag. Storage and transportation should be dry and ventilated.
The difference between fulvic acid and biochemical fulvic acid
Fulvic acid is extracted from low-grade coal, and its composition structure is relatively single, mainly aromatic hydroxycarboxylic acids. Biochemical fulvic acid is extracted from plant wastes after microbial fermentation, and its composition is more complex. In addition to the group of hydroxycarboxylic acids, there are a certain number of water-soluble carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins, and sugar acids. In the use effect, the difference is not too big.
Our company also has Potassium Fertilizer on sale, welcome to consult.